Release of 2021 GCE O Levels - More Information
O Level(2021) Results Release
Dear Sec 4E/5NA(2021) Students,
The 'O' level results will be released on, Wednesday, 12 January 2022. Please read the instructions below so you know what to expect for the upcoming event.
1. Given the on-going COVID-19 situation, arrangements have been made for you to receive your results in your classrooms. Please report to the designated classrooms by 2 pm. but not earlier than 1.35 p.m. Please report to your classroom by 2.30 pm in full uniform or PE top and school pants/skirts and appropriate hair colour. Students will be dismissed after the admin briefing is conducted and results are collected.
2. A zoom briefing will be conducted at 2 pm sharp. Students will be dismissed after the admin briefing is conducted and results are collected.
3. Students who are coming back to school to collect results are expected to observe the Safe Management Measures.
a. Temperature is to be taken at the school foyer once you reach school.
b. Students are to proceed to your designated classroom after temperature is taken. There should not be loitering in the canteen and other school areas.
c. Students are also not to intermingle beyond their class.
4. Students who are issued the Ministry of Health's Health Risk Warning will be allowed to collect your results in person if you are tested negative using the Antigen Rapid Test (ART) on the day of the results release. Please take a snapshot of your negative results and inform your Form Teacher before proceeding to school.
5. Students who are unwell or are required to self-isolate due to a positive COVID-19 test result should not return to school to collect their results. Please inform your Form Teacher in advance.
6. Students may check your results online via Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board’s (SEAB) Candidates Portal at www.seab.gov.sg from 2.45pm on 12 January 2022 using your Singpass account. The system will be accessible from 12 to 26 January 2022.
7. Students who are eligible for Singpass are to apply and activate their Singpass account so that they can view their results online. For students whose Singpass PIN had expired, they can request for a new PIN mailer via Singpass website (www.singpass.gov.sg) or visit any Singpass Counter in-person to set up their Singpass account. For students who are not eligible for Singpass, i.e. International Students, SEAB will send a system-generated username to their email address a few days before the results release.
8. For students who are unable to return to schools, you may appoint a proxy to collect or view their results online.
9. Please inform your parents or guardians that they will not be allowed to accompany you to collect their results. The guards will have to direct them to wait opposite the school if there are any
10. You may also refer to this link (http://go.gov.sg/ecgjys) for ECG matters.
All the best to you!