Infocomm Technology (Computing)
"To excite students about infocomm in a fun and meaningful way by helping them to learn new infocomm skills and to cultivate leadership."
CCA Schedule & CCA Venue
Every Tuesday / Thursday (3 pm – 4.30 pm)
Computer Labs 1 & 2
1. Mdm Chin Wai Leng Helen
2. Mr Ling Kay Siong
3. Mr Salahudeen
CCA Leaders (Year 2020)
1. Chaiperson (Overall): Jabez Teo (3E3)
2. Vice-Chairperson (Overall): Keefe Tan (3E1)
1. Chairperson (Robotics): Thom Low (3E2)
2. Vice-Chairperson (Robotics): Adly Fikry (3E2)
1. Chairperson: Wong Wai Teng Clara (2E2)
2. Vice-Chairperson: Yang Shuhao (2E4)
Our teachers are the pillars of our CCA. They facilitate and create meaningful experiences for the members. They promote positive interactions and camaraderie among members of diverse backgrounds, and promote esprit-decorps.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Infocomm involved everyone to participate and learn and of course we make great friends along the way.
- Jabez Teo, 3E3 (Chairperson, 2020)
I had an enjoyable experience in infocomm as my peers and i work together to build and code robots. We learnt to respect each other opinions during competition, appreciate team-members diversity.
- Thom Low, 3E2 (Chairperson, Robotics, 2020)
I have learned to be more confident when sharing ideas with my team members when trying to solve a problem.
- Clara Wong, 2E1 (Chairperson, Lower Secondary 2020)
We learnt not only coding and robotics but also teamwork and leadership. In the Infocomm Club, we work in teams which allow us to bond with one another, conquering failures and celebrating success together.
- Yang ShuHao, 2E4 (Vice-Chairperson, Lower Secondary 2020)
"As the leader for Software Application Group, I ensure that our member appreciate technology in everyday life and learn to code."
- Jeremy (3E2)
"We learnt to respect team-member opinions during competition, appreciate team-members diversity."
- Sakthi (3E2)
"I want to see more passionate photographers who seek to explore all aspects of photography."
- Ammar Aufa Bin Zuraimi (3N2)