Track & Field
Faster, Higher, Stronger
- 2015: 56th National Inter-school Track and Field Championships, Muhammad Faris (3N3) achieved 2nd in 400m; qualified for finals in 4 x 400m B Boys. represented Singapore Schools Sports Team in the 2nd Asian Schools Track & Field Championships.
- 2017: 58th National Inter-school Track and Field Championships, 4x100m C Boys and C Girls qualified for Semi-Finals. Stuart Wayne Kwa Weide (2E4) qualified for 800m Finals.
- 2018: 59th National Inter-school Track and Field Championships, 4X100m C Boys and B Girls qualified for Semi-Finals Hakim (2E1) qualified for 400m Semi-FInals.
Plans for 2019
- National Top 8 for each events
- For members to achieve their personal best
- Greater unity and team spirits
CCA Schedule & CCA Venue
Every Tuesday and Thursday
(3 pm – 5 pm) if in school or (3.30 pm - 5.30 pm) if training out of school
Bedok Stadium / Bedok Reservoir / Tampines Hub (Wet Weather) / School
Mr Elkan Lam Tung Yin
Mr Vincent Lee
Ms Nur Suhaila Ahmad Khusairi
Captain: Joey Fong Jing (3E4)
Vice Captains: AMreeta Kaur (3E3), Mohammed Fadhil (3N1)
VIA IC: Sarah (3N2)(
Logistic IC: Aniq (2E2), Hakim (2E1)
Publicity IC: Goh Zhi Yang (2E2), Weng Ee Yen (2E3)
Welfare IC: Kyra (2E2), Farouk(3E1)
Our teachers are the pillars of our CCA. They plan various activities for our CCA members to further develop our strengths in oredr to help us achieve our full potential.
"For Track andField, we are not looking for people with only talent, but people who have the passion for running as well as to keep fit in general."
- Mr Elkam Lam
"To be Self Disciplined and Self Motivated."
- Mr Vincent Lee
"Don't be the fastest runner in the world, be the fastest in history. So speed up. Seconds will be gone before you know it!"
- Ms Suhailah
Our members are the important building blocks of our CCA. Each and everyone of us have something to contribute, and our part to play. As we grow and develop, we become stronger and so does our CCA.
"The thing that I enjoy about my CCA is that we could run freely as the wind. At times, we could play games together as a team which allows us to work together as a team."
- Mohammed Fadhil (3N1)
"What I enjoy about my CCA is that it is fun and there are many opportunities to expose us to various competitions and we can also try out different things every time."
- Aniq (2E2)
"When you start something, end it"
- Hakim (2E1)
"Because I like to feel fast while I am running"
- Joey Fong (3E4)