Personal Mobility Device Registration
Students who walk to school:
- Always use the pedestrian crossing e.g. zebra crossing, traffic signal lights, overhead bridges and underpasses, where available.
- Use the designated footpath.
- Use the pedestrian crossing when crossing Tampines Street 84.
Students who take public transport to school:
- Wait for the bus/taxi to stop completely before boarding or alighting from a bus/taxi.
- Never play nor stand in the bus bay.
Students who are cycling to school:
- Dismount and walk the bicycle when using the pedestrian crossing.
- Do not cycle in the school compound.
- Walk your bicycle in and out of the school compound using the designated route.
- Park and secure your bicycle at the designated bicycle bay within the school compound.
Students who are driven to school:
- To get ready in advance to alight from the vehicle.
- To alight at the designated drop off point at the foyer.
Advise your parents on the following
- Adhere to the speed limit within the school compound.
- Drive forward where possible to maximize the use of drop off bay at the school foyer. The sheltered space provided is adequate to accommodate at least 2 vehicles.
- Turn left when exiting the school to avoid holding traffic from leaving and entering the school.
For registering your PMD, click the link below:
NOTIFICATION ON USE OF BICYCLES & PMD.pdf
Latest update: 11 Feb 2020