Safety precautions during Sport activities within curriculum hour (include PE and CCA)
· to inform their teacher if they do not feel well
· to inform their teachers when they sustain an injury during activity or CCA
· to inform his/her teacher if he/she has any medical condition (e.g. recovering from flu, asthma, fractures, weak heart etc.).
· to drink plenty of water before and after the activity or CCA to avoid dehydration.
· to have with them, at all time, any special medication (e.g. asthma inhalants) that they may need.
· to observe all safety rules and regulations pertaining to the specific sport/game.
Safety precautions for playing sports/games outside curriculum hour
Students are not to participate in any games if they are not feeling well.
· Students are not to engage in physical activities when the venue is deemed not suitable for activities. For eg. Flooring is wet and deemed unsuitable for play.
· Students are to report to the General Office (Tel: 65873683) if there are any injuries.
· Students are responsible for their own valuables.
· Students are to seek shelter immediately when the Lightning Warning System is activated.
· Students are not to leave any litter behind at the playing areas.
· Students are allowed to loan equipment from a cage placed outside the PE store. It is the students’ responsibilities to return the equipment after use.
· Other equipment for loan are to be requested through PE teachers or approach the General Office for assistance.
Latest update: 3 Jan 2019